Camping Oasi Marina di Massa
Closed to the Camping Oasi there are tennis courts, soccer fields, an outdoor cinema, a water park, pubs, ice cream parlors, restaurants, pizzerias and a nightclub. By bus you can quickly reach the Versilia, with all the discotheques, pubs and night clubs. The mountains in the hinterland offer an excellent variety.
The Camping Oasi offers all the comfort for a pleasant stay. It also has a restaurant and café where you can eat typical dishes. Nearby there are mini markets, a bakery, a tobacco shop, a pharmacy, a cash machine and a grocery store.
The complex has bungalows which are all new; they have a kitchenette with dishes, bathroom and hot shower. There are bungalows for 4 or 6 people, which are particularly suitable for groups.
DepartureRoma, Via Flaminia Nuova, 821 - 00189
IncludedCamping Oasi Marina di MassaBarbecue areaBus parkingWI – FIDeparture TaxesEntry FeesBreakfast
Not IncludedDrinks at mealsTips, extras5 Star AccommodationPersonal Guide
- All prices are net per person per day, valid for youth groups
- Accommodation is in bungalows, lodges or mobile homes for 4-8 persons
- All bungalows and mobile homes are equipped with shower / WC; most also have a kitchenette
- All restaurants offer an amplified buffet breakfast
- The tax is not included in the price and amounts to EUR 0.50 to 1.00 per person per day and must be paid cash on the spot
- Bed linen is not included and will be charged extra for Euro 6-10 for each exchange
- The final cleaning of the bungalow or mobile homes is included in the price, but they have to be consigned swept clean and orderly. Kitchenette and dishes must be left cleaned.
- The deposit is Euro 15-20 per person and must be deposited upon arrival
- Air conditioners can - where available - be rented for a fee
- A wireless Internet access is available in most systems, however, there may be a charge
- All facilities are equipped with a restaurant and a mini market
- All facilities are equipped with a swimming pool which can be used free of charge
- free 1/25