The holiday village Bleu Village is picturesquely surrounded by lush vegetation. The bungalows are set among orange and olive trees and offer splendid views of the Gulf of Sorrento and Naples. Here you can really enjoy a quiet and relaxing holiday. Each house is located on a terrace on the hillside.
Restaurant-pizzeria, bar, grocery shop, disco and piano bar, Internet access, satellite TV room, ping-pong. A large parking for cars and buses. A PADI diving center is located in the immediate vicinity. Grilling is allowed and it is pet friendly; boat trips may be taken directly from the holiday village.
Accommodation is in bungalows or caravans with 2-8 beds, which all at least have separate bedrooms and a kitchenette with fridge, bathroom with shower and outdoor terrace.
DepartureVia Caracciolo, 199, 80062 Meta NA
Departure Timeon request
IncludedBleu VillageBarbecue areaBus parkingWI – FITips, extrasDeparture Taxes
Not IncludedFull BoardHalf BoardHotel AccomodationWine TastingLunchDrinks at mealsEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
- All prices are net per person per day, valid for youth groups
- Accommodation is in bungalows, lodges or mobile homes for 4-6 persons
- All bungalows and mobile homes are equipped with shower / WC and a kitchenette
- The tourist tax is not included in the price and amounts to EUR 0.50 to 1.00 per person per day and must be paid cash on the spot.
- Bed linen is included in most installations, towels are available at a small fee
- The final cleaning of the bungalow or mobile home is included in the price
- The deposit for bungalows or mobile home amounts to Euro 10 per Person and has to be deposited on arrival
- Air conditioners can - where available - be rented for a fee
- A free bus parking is available in almost all facilities
- A wireless Internet access is available in most facilities, however, there may be a charge
- Almost all facilities are equipped with a restaurant and a mini market
- All facilities are equipped with a swimming pool which can be used free of charge
- The half-board service is mandatory in some facilities