Rome – 4 days for pilgrims with papal audience
“Jubilee of mercy”
Pope Francis has announced the celebration of an extraordinary Holy Year in St. Peter’s on March, 13th 2015.
This “anniversary of mercy” begins with the opening of the Holy Door in the Vatican Basilica on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of Mary on december, 8th 2015 and ends on November, 20th 2016 Christ the King Sunday. In early 2015, the Pope said: “This is the time of mercy. It is important that the faithful live and carry it into all areas of society. Forward! ”
In Rome up to 30 million pilgrims are expected. In our Rome Special we offer a selection to tailor pilgrimages to Rome and to other religious sites in Italy.
IncludedRome – 4 days for pilgrims with papal audienceDeparture TaxesPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not IncludedFull BoardHalf BoardHotel AccomodationWine TastingLunchBarbecue areaBus parkingWI – FIDrinks at mealsTips, extrasEntry Fees5 Star Accommodation
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- 25% of the total amount if the cancellation occurs within 30 to 15 days before arrival
- 50% of the total amount if the cancellation occurs within 14 to 8 days before arrival
- 100% of the total amount if the cancellation occurs even later
- During fairs, holidays, carnival and other special events rates are on request
- In some Italian cities an accommodation tax will be applied. The tax depends on the city and the hotel category. Our staff will inform you at the moment of our offer or confirmation. The accommodation tax is not included in our prices and has to be paid in cash by the customers themselves on the spot.
- The papal audience always takes place on Wednesdays. Since the pope sometimes is out of town, this program point can not be guaranteed.