The Garda Village – Sirmione
The Garda Village is located right on Lake Garda, spread over an area of 16 hectares. It is located just 3.5 km from the historic center of Sirmione.
The Garda Villagge is equipped with a restaurant, pizzeria, buffet breakfast, bar with terrace overlooking the lake, mini-market, cafe with a panoramic terrace, swimming pools, two tennis courts,
basketball court, locker rooms, soccer field, beach volleyball, mini golf, archery, bike rental extra charge, safe.
Accommodation is in mobile homes with two bedrooms for 4-6 persons. Facilities include: living room with kitchenette and kitchenware, refrigerator, bathroom with shower, covered terrace,
heating and air conditioning.
DepartureVia Coorti Romane, 47, 25019 Sirmione BS
Departure Timeon request
IncludedThe Garda Village – SirmioneBarbecue areaBus parkingWI – FITips, extrasDeparture Taxes
Not IncludedFull BoardHalf BoardHotel AccomodationWine TastingLunchDrinks at mealsEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
- All prices are net per person per day, valid for youth groups
- Accommodation is in bungalows, lodges or mobile homes for 4-8 persons
- All bungalows and mobile homes are equipped with shower / WC; most also have a kitchenette
- All restaurants offer an amplified buffet breakfast
- The tax is not included in the price and amounts to EUR 0.50 to 1.00 per person per day and must be paid cash on the spot
- Bed linen is not included and will be charged extra for Euro 6-10 for each exchange
- The final cleaning of the bungalow or mobile homes is included in the price, but they have to be consigned swept clean and orderly. Kitchenette and dishes must be left cleaned.
- The deposit is Euro 15-20 per person and must be deposited upon arrival
- Air conditioners can - where available - be rented for a fee
- A wireless Internet access is available in most systems, however, there may be a charge
- All facilities are equipped with a restaurant and a mini market
- All facilities are equipped with a swimming pool which can be used free of charge
- free 1/25